Swisse Men’s Ultivite 50+ is a premium quality formula containing 41 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and herbs to support a healthy, active lifestyle. Tailored for men 50 years and over, this comprehensive multivitamin supports energy production, stamina, healthy mental performance and immune function.
Each tablet contains:
Vitamin A (retinol acetate 750 mcg RE) 2500 IU
Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate) 30.25 IU
Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 35 mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 35 mg
Nicotinamide 25 mg
Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate) 68.7 mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 20.56 mg
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 50 mcg
Vitamin D3 (colecalciferol) 200 IU; Biotin 200 mcg
Folic Acid 500 mcg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid from calcium ascorbate dihydrate) 165.3 mg
Vitamin K (phytomenadione) 70 mcg
Citrus Bioflavonoids Extract 20 mg
Calcium (from calcium orotate) 10 mg
Magnesium (from magnesium aspartate dihydrate) 7.5 mg
Selenium (from selenomethionine) 26 mcg
Molybdenum (from molybdenum trioxide) 45 mcg
Chromium (from chromium picolinate) 50 mcg
Manganese (from manganese amino acid chelate) 4 mg
Iron (from ferrous fumarate) 5 mg
Copper (from copper gluconate) 1.7 mg
Iodine (from potassium iodide) 150 mcg
Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 15 mg
Co-Enzyme Q10 (ubidecarenone) 3 mg
Soy Phosphatidylserine-enriched Soy Lecithin Powder (equiv. soy phosphatidylserine 2 mg) 10 mg
Spearmint Oil 2 mg
Lutein 1 mg
Extracts equivalent to dry:
Cranberry (vaccinium macrocarpon extract 10 mg) equiv. fruit 1 g
Muira Puama (dulacia inopiflora extract 2 mg) equiv. root 200 mg
Skullcap (scutellaria lateriflora extract 500 mcg) equiv. herb 50 mg
Nettle (urtica dioica extract 500 mcg) equiv. leaf 50 mg
Hawthorn (crataegus monogyna extract 1.2 mg) equiv. fruit 120 mg
Globe Artichoke (cynara scolymus extract 500 mcg) equiv. leaf 50 mg
Standardised extracts equivalent to:
Milk Thistle (silybum marianum extract 24.29 mg) equiv. dry fruit 1.7 g (standardised to contain flavanolignans calculated as silybin 19.43 mg)
Ginkgo (ginkgo biloba extract 20 mg) equiv. dry leaf 1 g (standardised to contain ginkgo flavonglycosides 4.8 mg, ginkgolides & bilobalide 1.2 mg)
Tribulus (tribulus terrestris extract 10 mg) equiv. dry fruit 500 mg (standardised to contain furostanol saponins calculated as protodioscin 4 mg)
Grape Seed (vitis vinifera extract 8.33 mg) equiv. dry seed 1 g (standardised to contain procyanidins 7.9 mg)
Saw Palmetto (serenoa repens extract 3 mg) equiv. dry fruit 300 mg (standardised to contain fatty acids 2.55 mg)
Bilberry (vaccinium myrtillus extract 1 mg) equiv. fresh fruit 100 mg (standardised to contain anthocyanosides 250 mcg)
Colouring substances: Chlorophyllin copper complex, Titanium Dioxide, FD+CNo2.
No added: Lactose, gluten, egg, yeast or artificial flavours.
Adult dosage: Take one tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- When taken in excess of 3000 mcg/RE, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 mcg/RE for women an 900 mcg/RE for men.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not take while on blood thinning medication without seeking medical advice.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- In very rare cases, black cohosh has been associated with liver failure. If you are experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain and/or loss of appetite, you should stop using this product and see your doctor.
- Store below 25°C.
- Do not use if tamper seal is broken.