Red Super Krill 1000 contains the highly absorbable phospholipid form of Omega-3 fatty acids. Krill oil is effective because its Omega-3 fatty acids are transported to your cells by phospholipids. Human cell membranes are made up of phospholipids. This means beneficial Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA and antioxidants are absorbed by your body better.
Krill oil is naturally rich in Astaxanthin with provides potent antioxidant protection and promotes optimal health and wellbeing. Krill is harvested from the pristine waters of the Antarctic from an abundant and sustainable resource, monitored by the CCAMLR.
Good Health krill oil is processed using MSO. MSO is a unique multi-stage oil extraction and purification process which ensures high purity and freshness over time.
Directions: Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily with food or as professionally advised.
|Ingredients: (per 1000mg capsule)|
|Krill oil (Euphausia superba)||1000mg|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid||100mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||55mg|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Krill oil is derived from seafood.
- No artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours used in this product.
- Mercury and lead tested. Always read the label and use only as directed.
Good Health Red Super Krill 1000mg 60 Capsules
- Brand: Good Health
- Product Code: 9400569018231
- Availability: In Stock