Nutralife Fish Oil 1000mg Capsules 400
Nutra-Life Fish Oil 1000mg is a high-potency natural source of Omega 3 fatty acids, derived from several species of pelagic cold water fish and providing marine triglycerides and Omega 3 essential fatty acids needed for the production of prostaglandins needed for the maintenance of healthy circulation, skin, blood and cell health.
- Supporting healthy heart function, circulation, and blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Assisting with joint discomfort and swelling, and supporting joint mobility associated with arthritis
- Maintaining healthy brain function, mental balance and vision
Key and unique features:
- Rich source of EPA and DHA essential Omega 3 fatty acids in an optimal ratio
- Sourced from sustainably-harvested populations of cold-water fish (eg anchovy, mackerel and sardine), and certified by Friends of the Sea
- Low odour, low relux fish oil
- Rigorously tested for mercury, heavy metals, and pesticides to comply with strict international standard
- Manufactured and packed in New Zealand
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|Fish Oil - Natural (1000mg)||1g|
|Equiv. Omega 3 Marine Triglycerides||300mg|
|Providing Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||180mg|
|Providing Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||120mg|
Take 1 capsule three times daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Customers taking anti-hypertensive (blood pressure lowering) drugs should use this product with caution and monitor their blood pressure regularly, as fish oil may decrease blood pressure and increase the effects of these drugs.
- Customers taking Warfarin or other blood thinning medication should consult their doctor before using this product.
Nutra-Life Fish Oil 1000mg 400 Capsules
- Brand: NutraLife
- Product Code: NS5819
- Availability: In Stock