Clinicians Uri Joint offers both immediate support and long term support for those wishing to support joint comfort and motility. The ingredients have been carefully selected based on research to work fast and support healthy joints.
Uri Joint Benefits
Supports healthy uric acid balance
Supports toe and joint comfort
Supports joint health
For supporting joint mobility
Immediate or long term support
Uri Joint Features
- Is a researched based formula.
- Contains both herbs and nutrients to support joint health.
- Contains standardised herbs for measurable active constituents and quality assurance and therapeutic dosing.
- Contains Grape Seed extract which supports healthy uric acid levels in joints via its clearing action on xanthine oxidase. Normal levels of xanthine oxidase are linked to healthy joints, toe and joint comfort.
- Contains Celery Seed which is renowned for removing metabolic waste via the kidneys which helps support the body’s normal response to joint stiffness.
- Contains Devil’s Claw root which provides a natural plant based soothing effect on the joints.
- Effective support when used long term.
Each tablet contains:
Vitis vinifera (grape) ext. equiv to dry seed (Proanthocyanidins, standardised to 47.50 mg)
Apium graveolens (celery) ext. equiv dry seed
Harpagophytum procumbens (devil’s claw) equiv. dry root (Harpogoside, standardised to 6 mg)
Zinc (from amino acid chelate)
Also Contains: tabletting aids
No added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adult: Take 1 tablet 1-2 times daily with food
Precautions and Contraindications
Exercise caution in patients with known kidney issues as the Celery Seed may irritate the kidneys.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Avoid use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Considered well tolerated within the dosage limits.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.