Clinicians Flora Restore® is a unique and scientifically researched oral probiotic for Women’s health, to support urogenital health (Vaginal and Urinary Tract) and restoration and maintenance of healthy flora.
- Supports a healthy balance of yeasts and bad bacteria which lead to vaginal and bladder problems
- Contains two unique clinically documented probiotic strains to colonise the vagina and urinary tract after oral intake to restore and maintain healthy urogenital flora (Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14)
- For use during and after antibacterial or antifungal therapy
- Can be used as a maintenance product for women susceptible to vaginal and urinary tract problems
Clinicians Flora Restore Features:
- First ever documented oral probiotic for vaginal health
- Is backed by over 25 years of research, and has been proven to support the balance of healthy vaginal flora
- Convenient blister packaging which also removes moisture and increases shelf life
- Does not require refrigeration like most probiotics and is stable at room temperature
- Unique encapsulation technology which ensures survival through the gastrointestinal tract
- Suitable for all women of childbearing age including those who are pregnant and or breastfeeding
Each Gelatin Capsule contains:
|Total Probiotic Bacteria: No less than||5 Billion||CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1||2.5 billion||CFU|
|Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14||2.5 billion||CFU|
No added: gluten (or wheat), artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Directions for use:
If taking in conjunction with antibiotics and/or antifungal drugs, take Clinicians Flora Restore at least one hour after medication.
Contraindications & Cautions:
- None known, the probiotic strains (Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14) in Clinicians Flora Restore® are considered safe and well tolerated for daily and long term use if needed.
- Clinicians Flora Restore® contains traces of dairy/ milk products, making it suitable for individuals with mild dairy intolerance to use. Do not use in individuals with Ig E mediated dairy allergy or anaphylaxis.
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Probiotics are considered safe and well tolerated to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- May be beneficial for peri-menopausal and post-menopausal women who may be more prone to vaginal and urinary tract imbalances due to declining oestrogen levels and may need to discuss the need for local oestrogen therapy with an appropriate health professional.
- Can be used in conjunction with antibiotic or antifungal therapies (take at a different time of day for best results)
- May also be used alongside Clinicians Bladder Support
- Tip: Continue taking Flora Restore after antibiotic/ antifungal therapy has finished ensuring optimal colonization of good protective probiotic flora.
Clinicians Flora Restore 30 Capsules
- Brand: Clinicians
- Product Code: 9420026563821
- Availability: In Stock