a2 Platinum® Premium junior milk drink is specially formulated with additional nutrients to supplement the normal recommended diet for a child over 3 years.
It also contains a delicious natural vanilla flavouring your child will love.
This nutritionally advanced milk drink, tailored specifically for young children, is more than a standard cow’s milk. It is the first and only junior milk drink to contain only the naturally occurring A2 type of the beta-casein protein to the exclusion of the A1 type of beta-casein protein, plus additional nutrients for this time of rapid growth and development that are specific to children this age.
a2 Platinum® Premium junior milk drink can be use on its own or mixed with other age appropriate foods.
· One 220mL serve provides up to 45% of the recommended daily intake (RDI) of 16 essential vitamins and minerals
· Natural vanilla flavour
· Iron for normal cognitive development in children
· Vitamin B12 and Vitamin C to help support normal immune system
· Vitamin A, Vitamin B2, Thiamin and Zinc to help support normal growth and development in children
· Calcium and vitamin D to help support normal bone and teeth structure
· Contains omega-3 Fatty Acids
· No added sucrose (table sugar)
· No artificial colours, no artificial flavours and no preservatives
· Compared to a2 Platinum® Premium toddler milk drink, this junior milk drink contains higher levels of protein, vitamins and minerals to meet increased energy needs of children aged 3 years and older
Wash hands before preparing Toddler Milk Drink. Wash and rinse drinking cup and all utensils thoroughly.
Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill scoop; level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
Add 4 level scoops of powder for each 200mL of drinking water. Whisk, shake or stir briskly to dissolve powder. Serve immediately or chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Discard any unfinished drinks.
Prepare each drink as needed. It is safer to use freshly prepared drinks. Do not store for more than 24 hours in the refrigerator.
If feeds need to be prepared in advance for use later, they should be prepared in individual bottles, cooled quickly and placed in the refrigerator (no higher than 5°C).
Throw away any refrigerated feed not used within 24 hours. Re—warm for no more than 15 minutes, by placing in a container of warm water (make sure none of this water gets into the feed).
Shake or swirl the bottle occasionally to reheat evenly. Check the temperature of the feed as above. Never use a microwave for any formula preparation or to warm-up feeds.
Age of Child
Safe Drinking Water (mL)
Level Scoops of Powder*
Number of Serves Per Day
From 3 years+
1 – 2
*1 Level Scoop ≈ 9g of powder
4 scoops of power added to 200mL water yields approximately 220mL
A2 Platinum Premium Junior Milk Drink From 3 Year (6 Tins)
- Brand: A2 Milk
- Product Code: A206
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 298