Good Health Omega 3 fish oil 1500mg is a primary source of the important omega 3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) often deficient in modern diets. EPA and DHA have been shown to provide many positive health benefits particularly for the cardiovascular and nervous systems. We use only use fish caught in the wild. No farmed fish. The fish are caught in one of the purest, richest marine environments in the world. These fisheries are managed by some of the world's toughest regulations, providing a sustainable, renewable resource. In fact, this region has maintained a consistent fish population for more than 30 years.
*High strength when compared to 1 standard 1000mg fish oil capsule.
Directions: Adults: Take 1 to 3 capsules daily with food or as professionally advised. Children: Take 1 to 2 capsules daily with food or as professional advised. For children under 12 years of age cut capsule and pour over food.
|Ingredients: (per capsule)|
|Natural Fish Oil||1.5g (1500mg)|
|Containing Omega 3:|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||270mg|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||180mg|
- Capsules not to be swallowed by children under 3 years of age without supervision (choking hazard).
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Contains fish products.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- No artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours used in this product. No added gluten, egg, dairy.
Good Health Omega 3 Fish Oil 1500mg 400 Capsules
- Brand: Good Health
- Product Code: 9400569017852
- Availability: In Stock