As part of your toddler’s varied diet, Goldmax Pureice Goat Toddler Milk Drink is a nutritionally formulated supplementary food for young children, made with the goodness of goat milk, added Omega-3 DHA and 16 vitamins and minerals to support your toddler’s normal growth and development.
- Fortified with Omega-3 DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
- Fortified with Zinc, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin C which contribute to the normal immune system function when prepared as directed and consumed as part of healthy varied diet
Goat Whole Milk Powder, Lactose, Vegetable Oils (Contains Mixed Tocopherols), Goat Whey Protein Concentrate, Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) Powder, Minerals (Calcium, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Iodine), Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) Powder (Contains DHA from Fish Oil, Mixed Tocopherols, Emulsifiers (Mono-diglycerides, Soy Lecithin)), Vitamins (C, E, B3, D3, A, B6, B1, B12, B2, Folic acid).
Allergens: Contain milk and fish products
|Age||Cooled drinking water||Level scoops of powder*||No. of servings per day|
|1 to 3 years||200mL||4||1 – 2|
* 1 scoop = 8.0g of powder. 4 scoop of powder added to 220mL of water yields approximately 220mL of formula; This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY. Your baby may need more or less than shown.
- Always wash hands before preparing drinks. Thoroughly wash cup or bottle and utensils before using.
- Always use scoop provided. Fill scoop lightly and level off on can leveler.
- To 1 cup (200mL) of drinking water add 4 scoops (30g) powder.
- Whisk, shake or stir vigorously until powder has fully dissolved. Serve immediately or chill for half an hour for a cool milk drink.
*Note: It is best to consume freshly made up milk drinks. Discard unfinished milk drink
- Do not use if foil seal is missing or damaged.
- Always store in a cool dry place.
- Do not consume after best before date located on base of can.
- Apply recloseable lid immediately after use.
- Use contents within 4 weeks of opening.
- Some settling of powder may occur during storage.
Made in New Zealand from imported and local ingredients.