GO Healthy GO Derma Protect Probiotic Rhamnosus contains the specific clinically trialled HOWARU Lactobacillus rhamnosus (strain HN001) and is designed for those who need extra support with ongoing skin conditions such as sensitive, dry or itchy skin.
Clinical trials undertaken in New Zealand show that adults supplementing with Lactobacillus rhamnosus (strain HN001) 6 billion cells supports the body's immune response to allergens which often cause skin complaints and helps to protect against flare ups.
Expecting mothers should take GO Derma Protect Probiotic rhamnosus during pregnancy and breastfeeding to support their baby's developing immune defences for allergen related skin issues and skin health.
- Essential support for expecting mothers and babies
- Supports immune response to allergens and skin complaints
- Protects and supports against skin flare ups
- VegeCap Advantage
- May be beneficial for the following symptoms:
- Atopic dermatitis
- Sensitive, itchy skin
- Expectant mothers who have a family history of allergies and eczema
- Newborns not breastfed and infants who are at a high risk of allergies or eczema
Each Capsule contains:
HOWARU rhamnosus Containing 6 billion live cells (CFU)
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (strain HN001) 6 billion CFU
STORE IN FRIDGE
Recommended to be refrigerated to extend life to cells.
HOWARU is a registered trademark of Danisco
Take 1 VegeCap daily
Children (Age 1+):
1 VegeCap can be pulled apart and contents mixed into food, juice, milk or formula.
Children (Age less than 1):
1 VegeCap can be pulled apart and contents mixed into formula.
Take 1 VegeCap daily during pregnancy and breastfeeding Best taken with food. Or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
- Always read the label. Take only as directed.
- No known medicine interactions
GO Healthy GO Derma Protect 60 Capsules
- Brand: Go Healthy
- Product Code: 9421025562013
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 15