- Includes key nutrients to help promote stronger bones
- Bioactive calcium increases absorption, independent of stomach acid status, as acid levels decline with age and impact on mineral absorption
- Vitamins D and K, magnesium, boron, manganese, zinc and trace minerals assist with calcium absorption and bone health
- Formulated to assist with bone health
- Ideal as a long term calcium supplement
- Includes unique trace elements to support bone formation
- Features high potency calcium and magnesium in a 2:1 ratio
- High quality vegetable capsule ensures greater protection of encapsulated nutrients.
- Contains plant-derived calcium and trace elements for greater bioavailability and absorption
Active Ingredients in each vegetable capsule:
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||5||mcg|
|Vitamin K1 (phytomenadione)||250||mcg|
|Boron (from boron citrate)||375||mcg|
|Calcium (from Lithothamnion corallioides)||125||mg|
|Magnesium (from magnesium citrate)||53.8||mg|
|Manganese (form manganese amino acid chelate)||0.75||mg|
|Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate)||2.5||mg|
Aquamin also contains: nutrients involved in bone health, typically consisting of the following per capsule: Boron 12mcg, Copper 2mcg, Iodine 12mcg, Iron 250mcg, Magnesium 9mg, Manganese 27mcg, Potassium 1.7mg, Silicon 0.5mg, Sodium 1.2mg, Strontium 0.7mg, Sulfur 2.2mg, Zinc 5mcg.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, artificial colours or preservatives.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Avoid use during pregnancy due to the vitamin K content, if additional bone support is required during pregnancy or breastfeeding Clinicians Bone Essentials may be used.
Clinicians BoneCare Complete 120 Vegetable Capsules
- Brand: Clinicians
- Product Code: 9420026570911
- Availability: In Stock